What could be better than an ice cream sandwich in Summer you ask? How about a white and dark chocolate coated, caramel, and chocolate mousse ice cream sandwich in Summer? What is not to love? This dessert is sure to be a winner with family and friends, and with simple ingredients that you could find in your pantry at home, it is easily achievable too!
This dessert is also a quick one with it only taking 30 minutes to make. You also don’t’ need to do any major prep for this dessert, or have any experience prior to making these yummy morsels. This dessert also doesn’t require an oven. So much winning!
As the name suggests, this dessert is sandwich style, which makes it very easy to create. Just layer the ingredients between delicious tennis biscuits and most of your work is done! This dessert is freezer friendly too, which means you can save them to devour throughout your week for an after work treat!
The best thing about this dessert is that instead of having to choose between biscuits, chocolate, and ice cream, you can have all of those delicious treats together – in the form of one super delectable dessert sandwich.
- 10 packets of tennis biscuits
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 100 ml ml caramel
- 1 cup chocolate mousse
- 1 cup soft ice cream
- 100 ml melted white chocolate
- 100 ml melted dark chocolate
- Mix the cream and caramel together
- Using the biscuits to make a sandwich, make a layer of cream caramel, then a layer of chocolate mousse and ice cream
- Place another biscuit on top
- Place upright in a bread baking tin
- Repeat until all the biscuits are used
- Place in the freezer
- Pour the white chocolate in a bowl
- Then, pour the dark chocolate in the center of the white chocolate
- Do not mix
- Remove the sandwiches from the freezer
- Dip each side in the chocolate, creating a marble pattern
- Place on a dripping tray
- As soon as the chocolate sets, place back in the freezer
- Serve with fresh strawberries and cherries