Need a statement dish for your main course but in a press for time? Have errands to run? We’ve got you with this these mouthwatering marinated lamb ribs! Preparation time for these is only 5 minutes. These marinate for 1 hour and go in the oven for 2, so you will have plenty of time to get things done while still cooking up something fantastic!
The marinade for these ribs is also very simple; you only need lemon juice, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic flakes, and salt and pepper. The lamb itself is a great option for ribs as it is relatively lean and full of nutrients such as vitamin b-12, magnesium, iron, and omega 3-fatty acids.
We recommend serving this dish with yoghurt and mint sauce, but you can try it with whatever sauce your hungry heart desires, such as a garlic butter sauce, or even a creamy Greek Tzatziki sauce! You can also pair this dish with a mint, pea, and avocado salad, an asparagus salad, roast veggies or even roast potato wedges. Even served alone, these lamb ribs are a solid 10/10 and are sure to stand out!
- 1.3 kg lamb ribs
- 1 lemon juiced
- Balsamic vinegar
- salt & black pepper coarse
- garlic flakes
- olive oil extra virgin
- Rub the ribs with the juice of the lemon, balsamic vinegar, coarse salt, black pepper, garlic flakes, and olive oil
- Place the ribs in an oven tray
- Cover the ribs and let them marinate for at least 1 hour, the longer the better
- If possible, keep it in the fridge
- Preheat the oven to 150°C / 302°F
- Place the lamb in the roasting rack and cover with tin foil and bake for 2 hours
- If you like crispy ribs, you need to remove the cover during the last 5 minutes of the cooking time and set the oven to grill
- Serve with yogurt and mint sauce
Not satisfied yet? Keep searching for delicious recipes here.